Sunday, May 30, 2010

i do declare!

so, my birthday gift to myself was a week of nothing unnecessary. (i am a BIG fan of the birthday week.)
no calorie counting,
no more work than i had to tend to,
staying up late and sleeping till noon this weekend,
and eating whatever i wanted in mass quantities.
BUT...
i declare an end to such frivalties, as enjoyable as all those events were, all good things must come to an end. i do, in fact, crave the routine i often strive for. i would like to use this next month, my first month of my 29th year, to gain balance and consistency to my days. and to my body-mind-spirit while i am at it.

4 comments:

Mrs. Spit said...

I'm so glad it was a great weekend.

Bebedores do Gondufo said...

Very Good blog.

Good Timing said...

Just wanted to say hi and say I hope you had a nice weekend. I have a little something for you, so I hope we can get together or at least chat soon!

Anonymous said...

Where are the pictures I took of you shaking your booty??? I am glad you enjoyed the week with no inhibitions... I love you!